21 December 2016
Shop Local: Beautiful Registry Finds from Canadian Homeware and Designer Boutiques
Gift Registry Ideas
One of the biggest advantages of using GiftSpaces is being able to add anything you like to your registry - beyond what's available through 'big box' stores. We've scoured the country to come up with a list of the best boutique designer and homeware stores to populate your gift list. Check out this collection of unique finds and lustworthy ideas, that you won't find on traditional registries!
The National Design Collective
Edition Objet Choisis
Örling & Wu
Old Faithful Shop
IF YOU ENJOYED READING THIS, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 2017 Gift Registry Ideas to inspire your Mind, Body, and Soul
- How to use your GiftSpaces Registry to Kick-Off your Art Investments
- What to put on your Wedding Registry when you have everything that you need
- 8 Trendy Decor Wedding Gifts & Registry Items for a Stylish Home
- 10 Canadian Wedding Blogs to make Planning Your Big Day a Breeze
Here at GiftSpaces, we are dedicated to helping bride and grooms-to-be, new parents, honeymooners and all those celebrating life's special moments turn their visions into reality through the power of community. GiftSpaces allows users to curate one registry with anything from anywhere and have friends and family contribute financial gifts.
Create your own GiftSpace registry for free here.e